Monday, January 2, 2012

Modern day technology

Well, I've made it to the hostel, Langstars, on Langstrasse in Zurich. Everyone is so nice and helpful, and there is wifi here!


I would just like to say that google maps is amazing! At the touch of a button I can get exact directions to where I need to go! I'm going to try to go to a yoga class later today, and visit the Zurich ballet studios tomorrow morning.

I should've waited until I had something exciting to say, but for now. I'm having a really good time!

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are coming through great and I'm just replying so you know they are! Hope the Zurich hostel is comfy and that all is going smoothly! I looked at the weather forecast for the next few days and it looks... wintry... Hope that down jacket does it job! xox

    ReplyDelete