Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello from Zurich!

Well, here I am on the other side!

The flight included a child that screamed for 6 hours straight, but I managed to get a decent amount of sleep.

Now that I'm through immigration, I've gotten some coffee at the airport and I'm regrouping before the adventure begins. The trick is to stay awake all day (it's about 10 in the morning here)

For some reason by the time I got wifi working, Skype freaked out and froze on a window. Do any of you apple users know how to force quit an ap on your apple device?

In a little while I'll be taking a train to center station, trying to find my hostel and nearby wifi, and maybe see a movie in an effort to stay awake.

Thanks for checking in and I'll let you know how things are going soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to sound like a Dad, but that business of sleeping through six hours of screaming baby is awfully familiar...

    ReplyDelete