Friday, April 6, 2012

Paris!

Beware, some of these images may invoke the feeling that I am a pathetic tourist, but I've been having a fabulous time being one! Some images or ideas are also painfully contradictory, like the enormous crane under the Eiffel tower that everyone was trying to avoid in their pictures, but I decided was too important a sight to pass up. Also, I saw these adorable baby ducks, and then 45 minutes later had a duck salad and foie gras.

I found a great ballet studio in Bastille, studio Harmonique, and visited the modern art museum yesterday, seeing contemporary art from Mexican artists and American painter Christopher Wool.

This afternoon I'm meeting the long lost relative (I think??? maybe we can clarify the connection,) Olaf Van Cleef, artist in India and Paris and heir to the Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry company. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment